st.anns header

St.Anne's Girls higher secondary school was originated in January 1896 in the name St.Joseph's Lower Grade English School . This was a co-education school upto 3rd form,managed by the Carmelite sisters under the jurisdiction of Arch Bishop of Veropoly.Due to various seasons the school with a strength of 82 students was taken over by Rt.Rev Dr.Alexander Choolaparambil, Vicar Apostolic of kottayam in the year 1919.In the year 1927 the strength ---- to high school.The first batch of 7 students appeared for English schoolLeaving certificate Exam in the year 1930.

 

Welcome to the Official website of St.Anne's School Kottayam